– 3 onions
– 6 leeks
– 6 celery sticks
– 1 turnip
– 100g fresh tarragon
– Salt and pepper
– 750ml vegetable stock
– Peel the turnip and dice it.
– Finely chop the onions, leeks and celery sticks. Finely chop the tarragon.
– Bring the vegetable stock to a simmer and add the diced turnip. Simmer it for ten minutes, and then add the leek, celery and onion.
– Simmer the mixture for a further 15 minutes or so and then add the tarragon and a healthy pinch of seasoning.
– Blend the soup in a food processor until smooth and silky.